Our academic infrastructure is not only top class, but extremely innovative. Not only, do we have spacious classrooms, but we use them efficiently. Technology is at the core of the infrastructure too.
Our classrooms are very spacious (24′ x 12′), with huge windows that allow plenty of ventilation and light. The strength of a class is restricted to 40-45 students, giving each student enough individual space.
All the students have an individual seat. It also improves the teaching quality in the Swami Vivekanand Public School . All the classrooms, smart class, science lab, computer lab and all activity rooms have battery back-up (inverter facility)
We value technology. We believe that imparting education using technology greatly strengthens the fundamentals of children. Teaching using technology requires two things – technology aware staff, and a good technical infrastructure.
Sports is an integral part of the students’ day at Swami Vivekanand Public School.
For KG students:
- The kindergarten section is also come in open play area.
- For toddlers, we have see saws, slides, swings and balance beams.
- There is an open space where they play ball games and do fitness exercises.
- They have a fantastic play structure with slide and swings
For Primary and Higher Class:
- There are also dedicated indoor facilities for sports too.
- We have a huge hall and a massive facility for badminton and volleyball.
- There is also a separate space for carom and chess.
Swami Vivekanand Public School students can opt for safe and reliable transport. The routes connect the school to a radius of 6 to 10 km. Please contact our school office for further details.